disney countdown

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Snow days!

Hello again! I am, like most of you I'm sure, totally sick of snow!! So I am posting these pictures of a great time we all had in the cold white stuff to remind myself that it is fun when you look at it through a child's eyes - even a big kid's eyes!
Loren & Dad trying to slide down the hill without sleds.

Brooke making me snow cookies.


I think he had fallen about 15 times by now, and his boots had fallen off about 10 times, but he did NOT want to call it quits!



Just plain beautiful!


I love this picture because it's so "real." There's Brooke, sucking her fingers which she's only supposed to do in bed. I'm pretty sure I'm telling her not to. Paige has obviously been crying about something, which is an almost daily occurance! And Loren is letting Evan do whatever he wants as long as he'll be close to her. A typical Sunday in the Hoelscher house.


No comments: