disney countdown

Monday, October 13, 2008

Memory Lane . . .

I have been tagged by Natalie at "The Riecks" for a fun game. I had to open my 6th folder of pictures and down load the 6th picture, with explanation if I can remember. I have to admit I cheated a little. I name my folders by year and only have 3 folders so I decided to go to the 6th folder, 6th picture of 2007. This is a picture of Brooke, 22 months, on a hot summer afternoon 3 days before Evan was born. Don't you love all those rolls!! The girls were having fun playing in the mud with their dinosaurs. I added a couple of pictures of the other girls so you can see how messy everyone was, and even one of me so you can all remember just how miserable I looked at that point!!





1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Looks like they had fun ~ nothing beats playing in the mud! Thanks for playing along!