disney countdown

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hello!!

Hello friends! I have finally decided to join the modern world and create a blog. I am not pretending I will have anything earth shatteringly interesting to say, but I know how much I enjoy getting updates from all of you and thought this would be an easier way for all of us to share. I'm not sure how often I'll get to update but we'll try it. As I write this the kids are enjoying some much needed down time after attending a wedding in Lincoln yesterday. They were angels and we were so proud of them. Hard to believe how big everyone is getting! I will post pics from the wedding when I get them from Rod's aunt.

2 comments:

mom said...

Honey, this is great!! The pictures are super. You need to get me going on something like this. I'm going to pass this along to your uncles/aunts.
Love ya mom

Megan said...

I'm so glad to see your blog!!! I will check in often! Your kiddos are BEAUTIFUL!! Love, Megan